Vahlen's Guild
Hey, log in to your Vahlens Guild account! Don't have one? Register today!
Vahlen's Guild
Hey, log in to your Vahlens Guild account! Don't have one? Register today!
Vahlen's Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vahlen's Guild 317

Vahlens Guild is Officially down! Empty  HomeHome  DL Client!  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  
Vahlens Guild is officially down! New website is http://rune-forum.forumotion.com! (Soon to be http://rune-forum.net, just waiting for some active members!)
Vote!
Vote for the server! RuneScape Server Runescape private server runescape cheats Gaming Sites - Top 100 List. Private servers, cheats, bots, mods, maps. Because, everytime we hit #1, Tanner will do a drop party WEEKLY until we leave the #1, so vote on each site every 24 hours for that drop party!
Download the client!
Download the official Vahlens Guild downloadable client here!
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:18 pm
Game/Forum Stats
Website views:
Vahlens Guild is Officially down! Image
Sponsored by the real estate web design web page.
Top posters
Tanner (135)
Vahlens Guild is Officially down! I_vote_lcapVahlens Guild is Officially down! I_voting_barVahlens Guild is Officially down! I_vote_rcap 
James (62)
Vahlens Guild is Officially down! I_vote_lcapVahlens Guild is Officially down! I_voting_barVahlens Guild is Officially down! I_vote_rcap 
mod claws (42)
kxwarrior (36)
Ranged (26)
xbosx (25)
Kevin (21)
K4trina Ftw (15)
narutouzi5 (13)
Weston (12)
Latest topics
» Do I need to donate??
Vahlens Guild is Officially down! EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:41 am by Tanner

» i quit!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Vahlens Guild is Officially down! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:38 pm by narutouzi5

» nartouzi5 is back!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vahlens Guild is Officially down! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:12 pm by narutouzi5

» is this needed?
Vahlens Guild is Officially down! EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:32 pm by Tanner

» Vahlens Guild is Officially down!
Vahlens Guild is Officially down! EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:30 pm by Tanner

» Guild Wars
Vahlens Guild is Officially down! EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:16 pm by man down c3

» How do you type?
Vahlens Guild is Officially down! EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:07 pm by man down c3

» hey im spencer (man down c3)
Vahlens Guild is Officially down! EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:54 pm by man down c3

» The Seeker Clan
Vahlens Guild is Officially down! EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:48 am by Tanner

Vahlens Guild is Officially down!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanner
Admin
Admin
Tanner

Vahlens Guild is Officially down! Empty
PostSubject: Vahlens Guild is Officially down!   Vahlens Guild is Officially down! EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:32 pm

Guys, I knew the day would come, and this isnt all my fault, this is partly the communities fault. You guys pushed me to open the server way too early, and it had alot of holes in it, so it had to go down someday. Thats today, and I am very sorry.

On the other hand, and the bright side, I have opened a new forum, which is more of a runescape community forum then a runescape private server. It is more posting on forums, but since I know how much you guys like rsps's I am opening an official server, which I am currently working on, and it will have no holes, and it will be different from any other server ever.
It will have a perfect webclient, and in about a month of full coding, the server should be open to the public, but I am waiting till we have a full forum, with atleast 25-50 ACTIVE members, meaning all of them post, and play, and theres a full community, and the server is FULLY coded, before I release it. When I release it, it will already have over 25-100 active members playing at a time.

Here is the information:
New forum URL: http://www.rune-forum.forumotion.com
(It will be http://rune-forum.net soon, but I need to finish some stuff, and get some members before I do that, so join!)
Server: Not released yet, will be a webclient, AND downloadable client, both webclient and dl client will have same items and same everything, so its the same either way.

Do NOT go on that forum and be angry at me for shutting down vahlens guild, because you guys brought half this on yourselves, well some of you. Some of you were good and didnt complain at all when I told you, and I thank those people, but join this new server, and think of it as a fresh new start, no meanness, scamming, or anything! No admins are going to on there, only me. No spawning, no items given from me, no cheat admin/staff weapons. The community is going to be 100% fair! Thanks for understanding, register on the new forums today.

http://www.rune-forum.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down
https://vahlensguild.forumotion.com
brandon

PostSubject: Re: Vahlens Guild is Officially down!   Vahlens Guild is Officially down! EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 5:13 pm

will i be a mod on the other server?and..if you want, i can help code.
Back to top Go down
Tanner
Admin
Admin
Tanner

PostSubject: Re: Vahlens Guild is Officially down!   Vahlens Guild is Officially down! EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:30 pm

Brandon who are you? Your not a mod on vahlens guild, why would I just give you mod on rune-forum server? You have to work for it on there too, rules dont change lol.
Back to top Go down
https://vahlensguild.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vahlens Guild is Officially down!   Vahlens Guild is Officially down! Empty

Back to top Go down

Vahlens Guild is Officially down!
Page 1 of 1