Vahlen's Guild
Hey, log in to your Vahlens Guild account! Don't have one? Register today!
Vahlen's Guild
Hey, log in to your Vahlens Guild account! Don't have one? Register today!
Vahlen's Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vahlen's Guild 317

Forum updates!!! Empty  HomeHome  DL Client!  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  
Vahlens Guild is officially down! New website is http://rune-forum.forumotion.com! (Soon to be http://rune-forum.net, just waiting for some active members!)
Vote!
Vote for the server! RuneScape Server Runescape private server runescape cheats Gaming Sites - Top 100 List. Private servers, cheats, bots, mods, maps. Because, everytime we hit #1, Tanner will do a drop party WEEKLY until we leave the #1, so vote on each site every 24 hours for that drop party!
Download the client!
Download the official Vahlens Guild downloadable client here!
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:18 pm
Game/Forum Stats
Website views:
Forum updates!!! Image
Sponsored by the real estate web design web page.
Top posters
Tanner (135)
Forum updates!!! I_vote_lcapForum updates!!! I_voting_barForum updates!!! I_vote_rcap 
James (62)
Forum updates!!! I_vote_lcapForum updates!!! I_voting_barForum updates!!! I_vote_rcap 
mod claws (42)
kxwarrior (36)
Ranged (26)
xbosx (25)
Kevin (21)
K4trina Ftw (15)
narutouzi5 (13)
Weston (12)
Latest topics
» Do I need to donate??
Forum updates!!! EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:41 am by Tanner

» i quit!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Forum updates!!! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:38 pm by narutouzi5

» nartouzi5 is back!!!!!!!!!!!!
Forum updates!!! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:12 pm by narutouzi5

» is this needed?
Forum updates!!! EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:32 pm by Tanner

» Vahlens Guild is Officially down!
Forum updates!!! EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:30 pm by Tanner

» Guild Wars
Forum updates!!! EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:16 pm by man down c3

» How do you type?
Forum updates!!! EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:07 pm by man down c3

» hey im spencer (man down c3)
Forum updates!!! EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:54 pm by man down c3

» The Seeker Clan
Forum updates!!! EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:48 am by Tanner

Forum updates!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tanner
Admin
Admin
Tanner

Forum updates!!! Empty
PostSubject: Forum updates!!!   Forum updates!!! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:21 pm

I have made some new forum updates that everyone can access, such as:

Like a Star @ heaven Rep Power: You can read posts, replies, topics, and if you think there good or bad, there is a + or a - in the top right corner of their post box, and you can click the + if you think it is a good post, if you think the post is a bad post, then click the -.

Like a Star @ heaven Point System: When you make a post, you have points, so the more active you are the more points you get, I will be eventually doing something like, every month, the most points wins a prize. But you cannot spam, or your points will be reset to 0, and you will be disqualified from that contest, AND the next one.

I will be making much more updates to the forum in the near future, because as you know the game is down, because my host broke, so I am doing everything in my power to fix it, and my computer that I host the server base and everything on is broken right now, I am trying very hard to get it back up, so thanks for being a member of the Vahlens Guild Community, even when the server isnt up.

-Tanner
Back to top Go down
https://vahlensguild.forumotion.com

Forum updates!!!
Page 1 of 1